Saturday, September 6, 2008

This is why I want to shoot my TV.




The man the myth the legend. Dan Rather goes off on telling us That journalism, Real journalism stops at the buck being made. I would recommend taking at least 6 min out of your spoonfed "Celebrity Debates" or trailer park teen moms battling ghetto teen moms in jello specials to really step back and think. After watching this I really don't regret having cable TV encourage the ROT that is pushed across the airwaves into my home. After all is said and done, if I'm going to be doing the damage, its going to be me who was the one looking for it ala the internet because I was curious, instead of Faux news or NBC/ABC/CBS or whatever meganational news corp shoving their bloated form of crap down my throat and into my ears.

No comments: