Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Fly by Bloggin.

Heh, I guess I do learn new things everyday. I guess I'm now part of Gen Y ?

Anyway. I think the author here got it right about the current state of fiscal knowledge that we currently have. I personally don't know a whole lot of folks my age that have a very positive balance at the bank and gasp. Mine either.

Why Generation Y is broke
20- and 30-somethings are in a financial mess. Is it because we're dumb, arrogant or simply uneducated? By: Emma Johnson, MSN Money


To be honest my credit is crap and will always be crap. I recognize this however I don't feel its all my fault even though I'm the one paying for it.

I think it would be great if we had some options of getting a fiscal education. Software like Microsoft Money, or even Quicken. I've used both I'm by profession brand loyal. Anybody want to help me develop a service as a plugin or whole other software. Tech support for your banking. Since the bank professionals don't seem to be doing a good enough job.

Sure you are interested in keeping my money for as long as you can to squuuuueze that last bit of Intrabank interest. So while you are doing that, tell me how I can make my money go further. Be a counselor to me and make now, "our" money go further.

Anyway. There is my rant, thank you for reading it and please feel free to comment.


hahah:) and to close the night.. I give you this!!

3 comments:

Mattbear said...

Well, there are financial advisors out there...but of course, their services cost money.

DJ Launchpad said...

LOL.. Exactly. Oh well. Still slug through the mess I suppose until I can afford such services. I understand when people say, its an investment that you can't afford not to get. EH.. I still hafta find a way to pay for it ;)

So Brother Mattbear, I think I need to find another C.C. Filson.

Mattbear said...

Indeed. You should read:

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/03/01/bringing-back-the-hat/

and

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/28/the-perfect-hat-for-your-ugly-mug/

I've come to love the "Art of Manliness" blog.