Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Rant.

Why is it that I feel this way? What makes it that we all are still at war?



I think on this some days. Do we really still all have to be at war? We have had 2 World Wars on this planet and from what I see, I see the very beginnings of WWIII. Fighting over oil, Soon to be food, water. I for one don't want to live this way. I'll admit that the current president in the house has made some damn stupid decisions. Think about this for a moment if you will. Using a corporation of the United States as an example. What company in this whole world would keep on a CEO or President with an effectiveness rating of 31% ?

Man.. That's just fucked up. Let me see if I get this correct. A company or individual or individual(s) have an effective rating of 31% positive. If I tell you that that person has a 76% dissatisfied rating does that make that sound better? If it does, can you refer me to who taught you math? Cause that's 76% of people who have an unfavorable view of that person or group. Whoever does that math I want to be my book keeper than. That and the publicity department that can spin that bullshit and make it sound so good.

Ah..but what the fuck do I know. I obviously don't read trends like this for a living. I'm paid to be a human filter of information. bah.. whatever.

Here.. I leave for this moment with something to take our minds off of politics.



-LP out.

No comments: